What is Rebel Noir?
What is Rebel Noir?
Rebel Noir Clothing Company is a premium lifestyle apparel brand that focuses on self-expression through fashion. Our brand is rough yet refined. Timeless yet trendy. Rebel Noir Clothing Company was founded by black rebels who, throughout their lives, have gone against the grain to achieve and rise when faced with adversity. Rebel Noir represents progress despite circumstance. It’s about overcoming societal obstacles and still rising to the top. Our purpose is:
- To support the collective advancement of the black experience in American society.
- To provide a channel of self-expression that allows an individual to communicate without words.
Current actions we are taking to fulfill our purpose are as follows:
- Ten percent of Rebel Noir Clothing Company profits are donated to The Drug Policy Alliance (501c3, www.dpa.org), which envisions a just society in which the use and regulation of drugs are grounded in science, compassion, health and human rights, in which people are no longer punished for what they put into their own bodies but only for crimes committed against others, and in which the fears, prejudices and punitive prohibitions of today are no more. DPA works to ensure that the United States drug policies no longer arrest, incarcerate, disenfranchise and otherwise harm millions of black people who are disproportionately affected by the war on drugs.
- Each week, we highlight other black owned businesses (across a myriad of industries) on our social channels. We believe in cooperative economics and that we have to promote and support other black businesses in order for the culture to rise as a whole.
- We provide an amazing apparel collection that allows you to show your solidarity with the black rebel movement either as a part of the culture or an ally. We feel that both are important for advancement – so we welcome and encourage all to enjoy the Rebel Noir brand.
Join the movement by supporting a black owned business and expressing yourself through our collection.